[DGD] A slight confusion about light-weight objects

Robert Forshaw iouswuoibev at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 29 18:12:11 CEST 2004

Well allow me to explain, if I do the following:

object a, b;

a = new_object(b = compile_object("/some/object"))

Then a != b. Therefore, b is the master object, a blueprint if you like, it
is not a lightweight object, it is going to hang around in memory until I
explicitely destruct it. a is the lightweight object and will go away by
itself. At least, that's what I'm concerned about. Unless b is turned into a
lightweight object as well, Which I'm assuming it isn't.