[DGD] Stupid config question...

Noah Gibbs noah_gibbs at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 4 20:56:06 CEST 2004

  It appears that DGD dislikes something about the way Fedora does
IPv6, and it looks like there's no IPv6->IPv4 failover in
dgd/src/host/unix/connect.c - if IPv6 is present but fails, DGD simply
doesn't start up.

  I've undefined INET6 and AF_INET6 at the top of the file as a
temporary hack to get it working.  Note to Dworkin:  minor typo in the
comment line where you do the AF_INET6 defines at the top of
dgd/src/host/unix/connect.c -- you wrote AT_INET6 where you meant
AF_INET6 once.

  Looks like my hack works, so I'll go back to ignoring the existence
of IPv6 for a bit :-)

=====