**UCE Filter Scored 5/10** Re: [DGD] sizeof(static string *buffer)

kf kfinke at pobox.com
Mon Sep 13 07:01:39 CEST 2004

On 9/13/04 at 12:36 AM I saw Thomas Edward Mieczkowski type:

>thanks.  that just taught me one of the differences between the LP
>variant which i am most accustomed to coding on and DGD.   (Are you
>reading this, Mr. Finke?)

Yah, thanks thanks thanks.

It's one of the places where I thought Nirvana was buggy, that nil == 0.
The LD driver changed that behavior fairly early on, and recently
required values for all returns. No more return; without a value. But
that's inconsequential.