[DGD] Solaris Compile Error

Jeromy Labit jeromylabit at comcast.net
Thu Sep 16 06:18:12 CEST 2004

> Try the following: remove dgd/src/comp/parser.[ch] and let yacc
> rebuild those files from dgd/src/comp/parser.y.  This should
> work for any future versions as well.

I did try that, but no dice.  I did make sure to do it from a clean source
tree (fresh extract and patch) as well.  Like I said, I have a workaround
for now so it's not really stopping me from playing with the .93 release...
Just a concern :)

P.S. - Sorry for the mime-formatted message in my original post... I hope it
doesn't happen again (*curses Outlook*).

Jeromy