[DGD] this mailing list

Felix A. Croes felix at dworkin.nl
Sat Feb 12 15:32:01 CET 2005

This mailing list currently has 180 subscribers, all of whom either accept
email or have manually disabled email delivery.  I have removed all
addresses for which email bounced.

Email can be sent from subscribed addresses only.  About once a month,
I will throw away the spam that this mailing list is already receiving,
without checking if there are any valid messages from invalid senders
among them.

This is an alias for /dev/null, i.e. all email sent to that address is
thrown away unread.  The actual administrator is myself, <felix at dworkin.nl>.

My personal email address is protected by a whitelist.  Any sender not on
that list will have his email refused, with the URL of the web page where
you can sign up for the whitelist in the error message:

    <http://www.dworkin.nl:6048/email/felix>

If you have successfully emailed me in the past, your address is already
on the list.  Subscription is not automatic and will not happen until I
have the chance to check the pending whitelist requests.  If this is too
slow, cumbersome or complicated for anyone, then obviously the email
wasn't important. ;-)