[DGD] Question: Implementing ANSI

Noah Gibbs noah_gibbs at yahoo.com
Fri May 6 21:10:01 CEST 2005

  You know that changing those lines of code should *not* produce missing file
errors, right?  Did you try compiling the plain version of DGD in question
*before* updating the files to the ANSI version?

  On a semi-related note, it is possible to fake ANSI color by implementing
your own telnet protocol in DGD.  Phantasmal has this functionality about 75%
implemented, but that's all built on top of the Kernel library, so it may not
be your cuppa tea.