[DGD] Catching error on its own

Petter Nyström md1pette at mdstud.chalmers.se
Wed May 25 10:35:01 CEST 2005

Hello!

I have a situation where I get an error caught without there being any
catch statements. (That I have found atleast.) Just had a creeping
suspicion that I thought I could try to get verified here before doing a
closer inspection with debugs everywhere. The suspicion being that errors
that propagate to code in the driver object is always catched there? Catch
statement or not. (Because I have none.)

Any other ideas? The code where the error occurrs is in my object daemon,
when I am about to unregister a program. The trace starts in
destruct_object(), but is invoked indirectly by DGD through the
remove_proram() function in the driver object.

Thanks,

Jimorie