[DGD] FTPD

Noah Gibbs noah_gibbs at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 2 17:35:01 CET 2005

  I believe Gurba uses the network patch.  You'll need to install it into your
copy of 2.4.5.  Then you'll need to add code to open your MUD's regular sockets
- the network patch doesn't open the usual telnet and binary ports by default
so you'll need to add a call to do it yourself.

  I believe that will give you the connect call you're looking for.