[DGD] Network patch

Erwin Harte harte at is-here.com
Sat Nov 5 04:11:01 CET 2005

On 11/4/05 8:07 PM Lord Lerkista wrote:
> Is there a Network Patch for the last verison of DGD??

No.

> The last one is for DGD 1.2p3, that can be easily applied to a last
> version DGD??

No.  The most recent network patch pre-dates, as far as I can remember,
the changes requires for atomic, which caused quite a few things to be
moved around or significantly altered.

> I don't know nothing about sockets, connections, etc, so if that patch
> requieres major
> changes i don't think be able to do it =/
>
> BTW why isn't that patch implemented in the DGD vainilla?? it would be
> very useful

Useful, yes, but Dworkin has his reasons for not wanting to do it and
noone else has had or taken the time to try and create an uptodate
version, myself included alas.

Cheers,

Erwin.
--