[DGD] 1.2.112

Felix A. Croes felix at dworkin.nl
Wed Sep 14 23:51:01 CEST 2005

diff -c dgd/src/Changelog:1.348 dgd/src/Changelog:1.349
*** dgd/src/Changelog:1.348     Tue Jul 19 23:26:27 2005
--- dgd/src/Changelog   Wed Sep 14 23:17:26 2005
***************
*** 1640,1642 ****
--- 1640,1644 ----
   - Fixed a bug that could lead to trouble when an object was destructed and
     recreated immediately after a restore from statedump.
   - Fixed a serious bug in errorhandling when accepting a new connection.
+  - find_object("/too/long/name") no longer causes an error, but returns nil.
+  - Various reference count issues corrected for light-weight objects.

ftp://ftp.dworkin.nl/pub/dgd/experimental/patches/1.2.111-1.2.112.gz

Note that my Dutch company, Dworkin B.V., has acquired all rights to the
software.  BeeHive is still a "value-added reseller" and preferred
sublicensor.  In the next few months, I hope to move dgd/Copyright away
from its ichat-inspired verbiage and let my lawyers draw up a standard
contract for use by non-commercial organizations, which will be
distributed along with the source code.

Terms for full commercial use will not change (cost will remain at
$100K per year).