[DGD] IAC GA

Rutseg Hammerstone rutsegmp at yahoo.es
Tue Sep 27 14:50:01 CEST 2005

This way you can send the character 255 for the coding
you are using. I don't remember exactly what character
was that, but your MUD is unable to send it at this
moment.
The major problem about that is other players on your
MUD posibly could exploit this to send IAC commands to
other players... so that it's not a good idea.

Rutseg

Reinos de Leyenda: telnet://pusa.uv.es:5001
http://www.rlmud.tk
http://pusa.uv.es/rl