[DGD] Commercial question

Noah Gibbs noah_gibbs at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 1 02:49:01 CEST 2006

  Eh.  To some people that's what matters, to some it isn't.  In terms of "what
can I get away with", what Felix has said on the list is irrelevant.  There are
many of us who really care what Felix feels on the topic, but we're mostly
people who already have pretty clear legal standing vis-a-vis commercial DGD,
such as purely noncommercial MUD authors, and such as Skotos.