[DGD] DGD Math Functions?

Erwin Harte harte at is-here.com
Sat Dec 23 20:13:51 CET 2006

Manzell Blakeley wrote:
> Hello,
> I'm running DGD 1.2.122 + phantasmal 0.018 and I am noticing none of the
> 'expected' math functions such as sqrt, sin, tan, abs; and so on are
> present.
>
> a few questions:
>
> 1) do they have a different name in DGD (my guess is no)
> 2) what is the easiest way to add this functionality?

It's there, by default.  Names include acos, asin, atan, atan2, cos,
cosh, exp, log, log10, sin, sinh, sqrt, and a few others.

It may help if you clarify how you are "noticing" that they are not
present, and include information about what platform (OS, hardware)
you're using, and whatever else may seem relevant.

Cheers,

Erwin.