[DGD] DGD based game opened for playtesting

bart at wotf.org bart at wotf.org
Sat Dec 30 07:49:48 CET 2006

On Sat, 30 Dec 2006 00:41:58 +0100, Felix A. Croes wrote
> bart at wotf.org wrote:
>
> > As a funny aside for Dworkin, reimplementing the Kobra lib finally broke your
> > ancient saber code that we inherited from Kobra...
>
> I do not wonder that a 16 year old lightsaber has become a little rusty.

*chuckle*

Hey, I broke it on my mud, but its still in use on Kobra and it is still the
best weapon available there (can argue about how much survival that is of
course.. )

Oh well, thought that bringing in your driver in the end resulting in kicking
out your lightsaber was a funny detail... Not a bad deal at all btw.

--
Created with Open WebMail at http://www.bartsplace.net/
Read my weblog at http://soapbox.bartsplace.net/