[DGD] Precompiling LPC to C

Felix A. Croes felix at dworkin.nl
Sun Jun 11 02:29:01 CEST 2006

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Petter_Nystr=F6m?= <md1pette at mdstud.chalmers.se> wrote:

>[...]
> Now, for my question. How would I go about if I wanted to precompile my
> LPC code for this into C, and link it with DGD? I read that this is
> possible, but I can't seem to find any documentation as how to do it.

For a single object, it's simple: edit dgd/src/lpc/Makefile, make all
the obvious changes to precompile the kernel library.  If you're not
using the kernel library, at the very least make sure the auto object
is precompiled; precompiled objects can only inherit from precompiled
objects.

Then add your own object to the Makefile.  Again, the changes to make
should be obvious from a glance.