[DGD] Help with IPv6

Noah Gibbs noah_gibbs at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 28 04:15:02 CEST 2006

  You're compiling with IPV6 supported by your headers, but not currently
running.  There's a #define that'll need to be set in your Makefile.  Sadly, I
don't remember what it is offhand, but we've seen this problem before, so it
should be somewhere in the mailing list archives.

  Alternately, you could load the kernel module for IPV6, which would also
solve the problem.