[DGD] Object finding (this is weird)

Shentino shentino at gmail.com
Mon May 22 22:48:02 CEST 2006

...huh?

I'm guessing thats a source vault something...all I've got is CVS.
SVN sounds like version control or something.  anyway, my own fault
for not backing up :P

I run redhat 9.0 with a couple Fedora 1 packages, nothing terribly
fancy on my home PC.

As far as this weird 3 objects over thing, I don't ever remember
messing with the DGD source or Kernel source, but just to be safe I'll
erase my own copies and download them fresh from dworkin's site.  If
his is behaving and mine isn't then my sources are either stale or
corrupt.

Unfortunately, this (bug?) just got horrendously harder for me to reproduce. :P