[DGD] SkotOS 2.0

Par Winzell zell at skotos.net
Sun Oct 15 15:49:45 CEST 2006

Charles Ahn wrote:
> Judging from the lack of replies I guess there really is no more
> information about SkotOS out there and it probably won't, if ever, be
> released for the foreseeable future.

This is a DGD list managed by DGD's author. SkotOS is a library written
by a completely separate commercial entity. This list just happens to
have me on it, and usually I reply. It is not the worst place to ask the
question, but I would not draw far-reaching conclusions about the state
of the product from the volume of replies you get posting here. :)

SkotOS got a big burst of work done this summer, and it's pretty much on
my shoulders to do a small push to get a first alpha release out. You're
not the only one who's quite eager to see something released so I will
once again try to conjure up some time or give up, for a while, the idea
of eight hour nights.

Zell