[DGD] Coordinate systems, absolutes v relative v octree v nada

Rutseg Hammerstone rutsegmp at yahoo.es
Wed Oct 18 18:40:17 CEST 2006

I think, for that purpose, it would be more usefull
keep track of "space", holes and exits, than position
of objects.
Indeed, you need to know relation between "spaces" or
rooms, and my opinion is that this is much more easier
to control on an exit system than on a coordinate
system, because exit system focus on space and
relation between rooms, more than absolute position of
objects and their dimensions.

Rutseg
http://www.rlmud.tk