[DGD] curious about DGD version

Petter Nyström jimorie at gmail.com
Mon Sep 25 15:37:40 CEST 2006

I tried to shoehorn the old network patch into the current
experimental version of DGD, 1.2.120. I eventually got the patch to
work, and started with ironing out the compilation errors. But I came
to a point where I realized I was taking water over my head, as I
didn't know what the code I were changing was doing. So I gave it up.

If anyone out there is running DGD with outgoing network capability
and with atleast the fixes as of DGD 1.2.117, I would be very happy to
get my hands on the patches you use! If not, perhaps the original
author(s) of the old network patch would be interested in updating
their work? There seems to be a demand.

Regards,

Jimorie