[DGD] requesting advice for newbie mud admin

Noah Gibbs noah_gibbs at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 16 23:22:54 CEST 2007

  Depends what you're trying to do.  Are you trying to establish an atmosphere?
 Are you trying to grow your player base very quickly?  Are you trying to get a
small, loyal group of regular players, possibly at the expense of adding many
newbies?

  You don't attempt every goal in the same way.  So the first thing I'd say
would be, "set goals."  When you know what you're trying to do, a lot gets
easier.

  Once you know and can state your goals, we can probably help you more.