[DGD] Port binding - config file question

Neil McBride sarak at castinian.org
Wed Apr 25 15:10:23 CEST 2007

Hello,

I'm trying to set up my binary port settings at the moment to bind the
first port to 127.0.0.1, thus making the admin account access given
via the kernel library only available to the local machine.  I'd then
like the second entry to bind to all other interfaces without having
to specify each IP addresses.

I found that something like this doesn't work: -

binary_port     = ([ "127.0.0.1":2000, "*":2000 ]);

It fails when the second entry tries to bind to 127.0.0.1 as it is
obviously already bound.

Is there any way to achieve this without having to specify IP
addresses and/or adding multiple extra entries?

Thanks,

Neil.