[DGD] windfall

chris . psych_mayo at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 6 23:10:58 CET 2007

Thanks Dworkin.
I fixed the reconnection issue I was just discussing.

Im going to release my code so far for Windfall.
It is meant to be simple and barebones, and especially easy to
pick up from a more classical LPmud experience.

My docs are inside /windfall/root/usr/Game/doc/.
I require the ansi patch, for now.
I use latest patch of dgd.

It is a few good size 'holes' away from being releasable as a
barebones lib, and i should be done in a few months.  I intend
to begin developing a more elaborate Windfall 2 Lib beginning
next year.