[DGD] kernel question

chris . psych_mayo at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 8 03:45:55 CET 2007

I used call_trace successfully.  Here is the exact code in my
PLAYER->login().

if(sizeof(call_trace() ) == 4) {
	  previous_object()->message("\nEnter password to restore lost connection."+
		"\nPassword: ");
	  state[previous_object()] = STATE_LOSTCONN;
		return MODE_NOECHO;

A full login has a larger sizeof(call_trace() ), sizeof == 8 i think.
A reconnection has a sizeof(call_trace() ) == 4.  Than i just
make sure the password works, make it a little more secure,
and i chose to disconnect for bad passwords, in this instance.