[DGD] kotaka overhaul

Shentino shentino at gmail.com
Thu Dec 13 00:33:18 CET 2007

Finally managed a good workaround for not having internet at home.
I've set up a SVN working copy on my flash drive and I'll be using
that to xfer files between my 'net-less home box and the subversion
server at sourceforge.

I'm moving to sourceforge and as soon as I finish unpacking and
decorating the walls I'll be off of necronomicorp for storing my mud.

Once this is done, my shell account at necronomicorp will be used
solely to host the mud.

My website will also be moving to sourceforge at:
http://kotaka.sourceforge.net when I get a chance to set things up.

Stay tuned.

Also, if anyone has ideas about how to manage a balanced binary tree
when the nodes can have different masses (numbers of key/value pairs),
I'd appreciate suggestions.  The best I could come up with was
RB-trees with ceilings and floors on nodal mass.