[DGD] Changing connect() (network package)

bart at wotf.org bart at wotf.org
Sun Dec 30 02:34:13 CET 2007

On Sat, 29 Dec 2007 19:16:51 -0600, Par Winzell wrote
> On 12/29/07 6:56 PM, bart at wotf.org wrote:
> > So.. either you aren't too concerned with security, which I don't believe, or
> > you are presenting this as a black/white matter, which it isn't really.
>
> Huh? This doesn't follow. Either you confused yourself in your
> excitement, or you're indulging in a bit of cheap rhetoric.

I'd think it is following the reasoning that 'those who want outgoing
connections aren't concerned about security' that Dworkin used earlier.

You are right imho, it doesn't follow, in either case. It isn't a black/white
matter, it is one of weighting the pros and cons for each individual case.

Bart.
--
Created with Open WebMail at http://www.bartsplace.net/
Read my weblog at http://soapbox.bartsplace.net/