[DGD] Latest release of kotaka

Shentino shentino at gmail.com
Fri Jul 6 22:20:03 CEST 2007

One of the "feature themes" is openness and customizability.

Basically, I supply the building blocks, while the game programmer
puts them together.  Some parts that I supply are user states for
object, verb, and action editing, a collection of bin objects
(commands) that act as interfaces for the various daemons (help, ban,
etc).

To find out more, check out /doc and /mud/doc in the package.  Those
docs can tell you a lot more...they're my programming notes.  Kinda
sloppy I guess but then again I've never been much of a writer.  If
I'm ever going to get my mud off the ground, I'll definitely need to
hire one of the artsy fartsies mentioned in the mailing list :P.

On the upside, several people from this list have registered, and one
even created a character.