[DGD] File access question

Noah Gibbs noah_gibbs at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 13 23:48:44 CEST 2007

  Do you control the file format?  This could make reading 200 random entries
easier.

  Yes, you'll probably want to do this over multiple invocations to avoid
running out of ticks.  If you have enough privilege it's also possible to do
this within a tick-unlimited rlimits() statement, but that's only possible in
certain cases.