[DGD] Maximum delay on call_outs?

Rev Dr Ari D Jordon x262sm102 at sneakemail.com
Thu Jul 19 20:54:47 CEST 2007

--Back in the dark ages (or at least on 7/19/2007 11:11 AM -0700), "Noah
Gibbs had the audacity to proclaim:

>   Are you making sure that no error is returned?  That seems like a more
> likely problem than the amount of delay...

Well, call_out() is returning a positive value. However, reread the
call_out doc yet again and noticed a bit I'd missed before, about the
function not being private.  Whoops.  Changed that, and hopefully will work
now.  This does raise the question of how to prevent said function being
called by anything other than the call_out.  I'm guessing checking
this_object() against previous_object()?
---
God was my copilot, but we crashed in the mountains and I had to eat him.