[DGD] Problem installing Phantasmal on windows with DGD 1.2p4 and DGD 1.2p7

Nicholas J. Russell slokum at slokum.org
Thu Jul 26 01:55:54 CEST 2007

Hello, all!

After compiling DGD 1.2p4 on windows, I get the following error messages
after installing phantasmal and running :
/kernel/sys/driver.c, 36: undeclared variable USR
Error within runtime_error:
Compilation within compilation
Compilation within compilation
Config error: initialization failed

When I try the same thing after compiling 1.2p7,  several  messages pop
up that I can never fully read, as DGD almost instantly closes.

I went over the instructions for phantasmal several times and consulted
the problems read me just to be sure I was doing everything correctly,
and as far as I can tell, I was. Then again, I've just discovered the
magical world of programming just recently, so I wouldn't be surprised
at all  if I missed something.

I'm really at a loss with this.