[DGD] reflective programming under DGD

Carter Cheng carter_cheng at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 20 16:43:09 CEST 2007

I am a newbie to DGD (though not LPC) and I have been
study the documentation, mail list info, and various
libraries like phantasmal. However I have a question
that I was hoping I might get answered.

I have been wondering if it is possible to do
reflective programming under DGD? I figure this sort
of thing could be quite powerful in perhaps helping to
implement certain features like an incremental
(object) garbage collector provided i had access to
the variable list and the types of the variables and a
way to reflectively load them.

Thanks in advance,

Silenus.