[DGD] A new Phantasmal Issue

Kurt Nordstrom kurt at blar.net
Fri Jun 22 23:23:31 CEST 2007

I tried the CVS instructions and, basically, it returned with nothing
happening.  Same with the rsync instructions.

SVN worked like a charm, though.

Unfortunately, I'm still getting the same problem as before.  Alas, alas.
Sorry to be such a squeaky wheel in this regard.

Perhaps it's the version of DGD I'm using?  Do you happen to know what the
latest version of DGD working with Phantasmal is?

-Kurt