[DGD] Upgrading clones with changed internal representation

Carter Cheng carter_cheng at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 26 00:59:13 CEST 2007

I am not sure I currently understand DGD well enough
to comment on this but I am interested in getting this
feature since without it it would be difficult to have
full persistence.

Wouldn't the problem be here (sorry if this sounds a
bit newbie) that the data inside the object would
already be potentially lost right after the
compile_program call is made to the master copy
forcing you to upgrade all the clones at once?

Thanks in advance,