[DGD] Upgrading clones with changed internal representation

Noah Gibbs noah_gibbs at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 27 22:53:28 CEST 2007

  Yup.  I got the impression that the Skotos patch stuff and call_touch would
handle this, but I haven't checked that out to make sure it's true.  Maybe it
keeps multiple versions around and you can have several active upgrade
functions?

  Or maybe you just need to make sure that everything has been upgraded before
you upgrade again.