[DGD] parse_string

chris . psych_mayo at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 17 02:09:16 CET 2007

Ive gotten a good handle on parse_string now.  Recently I've been working on
debugging gurbalibs verb system.  My problem is an order of operations one.
I have these in my grammar, and i have omitted all but a good example of my
issue:
whitespace = / /
word = /[a-z0-9]+/
Sentence: 'remove' OBJC 'from' OBJI
OBJI: Object ? find_inv_object \
OBJC: Object ? find_container_object \

These functions work correctly whenever OBJI, OBJ, etc. come before OBJC.
When OBJC occurs first, it does have an object to point to.  So im sure
there is something written somewhere, and I have been looking.  I hope the
answer is simple though...
Thanks,
chris conner