[DGD] ownership

chris . psych_mayo at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 3 08:13:05 CET 2007

>   You're probably just going to have to pass an appropriate "disconnect" error
> code up the chain if you want the kernel lib to destroy the connection for you.

The way i do that has been to return MODE_DISCONNECT
if i do that, i believe i would still be sending a splash screen to banned ips, and
they could remain connected until timeout, since their disconnection would not
be until they made some sort of input.

i have no result when i make a call to the disconnect() function (its in LIB CONN,).
I assume again because /System/ is trying to access /Kernel/.
Is there a different way to call this disconnect function with the kernel lib, within
query_banner in telnetd.c?
Override call_other and code an exception?