[DGD] Phantasmal takeover stuff

chris . psych_mayo at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 15 20:38:30 CET 2007

Shentino, you wrote:
> Does anyone have any suggestions on:

> 1. Changes or improvements to phantasmal

I think having a simple multilingual cabability would be invaluable to
any mudlib.  A thought would be to have more than one port, each one
using a slightly different system user object on connect, as well as each
pointing to a slightly different player object after connection.  The
difference would be the international keyboard settings loaded, and the
usage of my said 'translate' command.

Just a gut feeling, but would you like me to keep my advice to myself?
You might be able to learn something from me yet though ;-)