[DGD] New release of kotaka

Shentino shentino at gmail.com
Mon Nov 19 18:24:25 CET 2007

http://necronomicorp.com/~shentino/public/downloads/main.zip

(planning to migrate to sourceforge soon, stay tuned...)

How to set up the mud:

Just copy the ulario's dirs over the kotaka's dirs and run bin/install.
Hopefully I'll be able to bundle it soon like phantasmal does.

New features:

Streamlined the install script a bit.  Now you can specify at install
times what template files you want put where.

Everyone has just GOT to check out my nifty hot little doxygenizer.  I
wrote a few scripts that together will wrap LPC sources inside C++
namespace and class markup to reflect both directory structure AND
inheritance directives, all WITHOUT adding clunky markup to your LPC
sources.  All you have to do is stick a /** style doxygen comment at
the tippy top of your sources that will describe the source file (or
class, as doxygen will call it).

Just chdir to doc/doxygen and run make.  Then load
doc/doxygen/html/index.html into your favorite browser and enjoy the
show.

I am simply in LOVE with these scripts...quite frankly, it's a little
scary to write something so useful after a mere crash course in
writing perl :p

Enjoy. :)