[DGD] zlib, mccp and dgd

Noah Gibbs noah_gibbs at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 17 17:15:59 CEST 2007

  If you're curious how an LPC implementation of MCCP would work, Phantasmal
has a connection framework for implementing MUD protocols.  It currently only
implements telnet, SSH and the simple beginnings of some straightforward
protocols like IMP/FireClient, but writing MCCP the same way would be easy once
you had an LPC implementation of gzip compression.