[DGD] zlib, mccp and dgd

Noah Gibbs noah_gibbs at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 18 21:06:10 CEST 2007

  Your course of action seems like a pretty good approach.  I'm not entirely
sure what you mean when you say you wouldn't need to worry about flushes...
I'd guess there will be some potential oddities there, but mostly you'd need to
try it and see how it comes out.  I'm sure existing MCCP implementations have
had to deal with this as well, so there should be some prior art to look at if
you have trouble.