[DGD] Forensics and dead actions

Noah Gibbs noah_gibbs at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 22 18:49:35 CEST 2007

  Yeah.  Simple things of the "this door has been forced" variety are a good
way to make sure it's limited.  I've also seen tracking systems where the last
two or three characters to pass through a room record who they were, where they
entered and where they left.  This allows simple tracking, though it could be
foolable by player backtracking in some cases (which is probably a feature ;-)