[DGD] The troubles of sparse administration.

Noah Gibbs noah_gibbs at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 25 17:28:08 CEST 2007

  It'd be a great idea if you could find some good reliable ones.  The trick is
finding people with enough spare time and the willingness to use it in that
way.

  In general, such people are hard to find.  Especially good ones often aren't
very hard to *retain*, but that usually means somebody else has already got 'em
:-)