[DGD] Sourceforge troubles

Shentino shentino at gmail.com
Fri Aug 1 23:47:31 CEST 2008

I just migrated Kotaka to use sourceforge.

However, as luck would have it, they are undergoing maintenance of a
heavy sort, which has put work on kotaka and phantasmal on hold.

Shell problems are hampering keeping the website up to date, and the
big booboo in my bigmap code is still hamstringing everything else.
I'm trying my best to sculpt it back into shape, but it's still
broken.

As soon as I find out more about sourceforge's status, I'll get back to work.

In the meantime, does anyone know of any options besides SSH/Shell to
get into the project's filesystem or my own user account?  In
particular, the cron job I used to keep the website for phantasmal
updated from the svn repo conked out due to maintenance blocking off
svn access from the shell server. :(