[DGD] 1.2.157

bart at wotf.org bart at wotf.org
Sat Dec 13 19:01:30 CET 2008

The svn repositories have been updated to 1.2.157

svn://wotf.org/dgd-devel
svn://wotf.org/dgd-devel-net

On another note, for a while now one of the public intermud 3 routers
(connected to the lpmuds.net i3 network) has been running on dgd (with network
patches)

Because this network is quite busy, dgd, the network patches and my lib are
getting a lot of use now (in the order of tens to hundreds of 'events' per
minute) and I'm rather pleased with the stability and performance.

This also means that I'm now running something on dgd which isn't in testing
or beta or development or such.. eep, a 'production' system... :)

Bart (aka aidil at Way of the Force)

--
Created with Open WebMail at http://www.bartsplace.net/
Read my weblog at http://soapbox.bartsplace.net/