[DGD] 1.2.143

Erwin Harte harte at is-here.com
Fri Feb 29 23:28:21 CET 2008

Erwin Harte wrote:
> Felix A. Croes wrote:
>> diff -c dgd/src/Changelog:1.379 dgd/src/Changelog:1.380
>> *** dgd/src/Changelog:1.379	Mon Feb  4 17:37:37 2008
>> --- dgd/src/Changelog	Wed Feb 27 01:23:07 2008
>> ***************
>> *** 1704,1706 ****
>> --- 1704,1708 ----
>>    - Avoid spurious memory fragmentation warnings.
>>    - Some 64 bit issues fixed.
>>    - Fix the datagram challenge bug for Windows and BeOS, too.
>> +  - Fixed a bug that caused the swapfile to be rebuilt much too quickly after
>> +    a statedump.
>
> I can assure you that you will really notice the difference when the
> statedump is about 4GB. :)

Because we're using several local patches I had to carefully whittle
down the 'diffs' to make sure I only got the relevant bits, but you
can download that here, now:

    http://dgd.is-here.com/downloads/grande/

Use at own risk, if it breaks you get to keep both pieces, etc.  One
thing I haven't done in a while is precompile code into the driver, so
consider that part untested.

Cheers,

Erwin.