[DGD] new network patches

bart at wotf.org bart at wotf.org
Thu Jan 10 20:43:25 CET 2008

Made a new version against 1.2.138, it also includes something of a starting
point for a network enabled kernel, based on the old network package for 1.2p4.

http://mud.wotf.org/dgd.html
http://mud.wotf.org/dgd-138-netpatch.tar.gz

Note that the kernel patches work well enough to allow telnet logins and
probably binary logins, but are incomplete, and really no more then a starting
point. I'm not really interested in them, but if someone wants to complete
this I'd be glad to help out where I can.

Bart.

On Thu, 10 Jan 2008 14:23:05 +0100, bart wrote