[DGD] new network patches

bart at wotf.org bart at wotf.org
Fri Jan 11 10:51:07 CET 2008

On Thu, 10 Jan 2008 16:56:43 -0800, Shentino wrote
> So will your version of networking stay completely out of the way of
> DGD's own "normal" networking?

No, not at all.
It piggybacks on DGDs already existing networking support just like the older
network package does.

While you can argue about how desirable that is from a maintenance point of
view, it makes that it actually integrates properly with how dgd handles
networking in general.

Anyway, it is functionally and conceptually identical to the old network
package, just modified to work on modern DGD. Download it and try it if you
are curious.

Bart.