[DGD] DGD playability

chris . psych_mayo at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 21 20:25:10 CEST 2008

sorry, i am in a hurry but i missed a couple points for you!
what i meant by scratch was to build from on top of the kernel lib.
bblib is a good place to start in this respect.  I wrote a core lib
similar to bblib, but i warn you it is sloppy in places, however it
is many hours of code forward from the bblib and it is built on top
of the kernel library.  This is my r1 of windfall, just a base core lib
on top of kernel lib with enhanced login features.  you can download
and visit the sourceforge page here http://sourceforge.net/projects/windfall/
I like doing work sharing and stuff also, so if you get stuck on a technical issue,
i know for sure i am a cooperative coder.  I am unsure about the other members,
however they are very sharing in their knowledge if you give them enough hints
about whats wrong;)
Good luck bro
-chris