[DGD] bugged release

chris . psych_mayo at hotmail.com
Thu May 1 02:36:17 CEST 2008

I zipped and uploaded my libs /usr/ path and its contents to my geocities page here.
http://www.geocities.com/null_brooch/usr.zip (my driver is 1.2.142)

This lib is enhanced from my first release of windfall, with more features, documentation, and
a new inheritance structure.
It is bugged as discussed re: enigmatic bug.  Ive been tinkering for a long while without much
luck, to a frustrating degree.  The root cause of the disconnection baffles me.  I suspect
something flawed with the mode, but everything looks in place.

I plan to offer more to the community.  I've been working on building dgd libs for 2 years.
I built up a nice lib based on gurba, but this past Autumn decided i wanted to write from scratch
for the benefit of full persistency.  Which is how i came up with windfall.  I want windfall to be a
kernel based library that someone from lp-based muds can pick up on easily.  The lp-based
emphasis will borrow heavily from gurba and my gurba-variant lib.

My gurba based lib is too full of half done projects to release.  Not to mention its all being
recycled into windfall sooner or later anyhow.  However anyone who wants a raw copy,
ask me with an email id happily share it.  It lets gurba run experimental versions of dgd,
fixes some serious errors (with 1.2.x anyways), and adds some new features, efuns, etc.