[DGD] bugged release

chris . psych_mayo at hotmail.com
Thu May 1 03:21:49 CEST 2008

These files are likely to blame:

/usr/System/obj/login.c
/usr/System/open/lib/telnet.c
/usr/System/daemons/binaryd.c

My problem is not a segmentation fault.  I debugged that.  My problem is an errorless
disconnection when i try to send input from client to mud.  In login.c, if i throw in an
'error("nasty fix");' inside client_message.c before any value is returned, input is
handled without disconnecting.  See my 2 earlier posts.